This is the type of question that a 2-year-old mind comes up with. I really shouldn’t be surprised by now, by how little minds work, considering that this is my second child. Yet, the utterings of toddlers still always strike me as wondrous and amusing when I hear them.
Other gems from my 2-year-old that have popped out of the blue in the past week or so:
– How do you make a computer?
– Why do people have boobies?
– Why can’t I make milk in my boobies?
– What animal makes leaves?
– Why do I have bones?
– What does a deer become? [This was a few weeks after learning that a caterpillar becomes a butterfly.]
And my favourite:
– What is when?